...of Jaunts and Journeys

Friday, February 20, 2009

HMMMM....

Last night we ate one of our homegrown winter tomatoes. It was delicious!! About the time I was clearing the table I realized something..... in all the months I've taken pictures of the growing veggies I've never once taken an "after" picture showing them cooked, sliced open, or in any other way prepared. I plan on rectifying that with the upcoming spring garden.

I have already planted red onions, white onions, and shallots. I put cucumber seeds and heirloom tomato seeds into seed-starter peat pots last night. Will keep you posted and take pictures soon.

Tomorrow we head north of Dallas to Denton. H wants to go to a gun show and I want to take a picture of the Denton County Courthouse. I also copied the directions to a Denton quilt shop... but I won't tell anyone until its "too late".

Until then....

No comments: