...of Jaunts and Journeys

Friday, December 11, 2009

WINTER DARKNESS

Despite the fact it was very cold last night, I'd planned an after-dark outing to take pictures of the Christmas lights in the retail area in the town of Southlake, Texas. I'm still working on taking pictures at night without a flash and continue to get interesting results. The one below is "by accident". It has no redeeming value other than the unique way the leaves of the tree were captured.






I'll keep practicing!

Until after the adventure on Saturday....

2 comments:

Robin in Short Pump said...

Looks good, Gena! You're on a tripod, I assume?

Gena in Dallas said...

No tripod was used. It was so cold I snapped pics and ran back to the car... literally. Perhaps that is why I deleted more than I saved... the camera was definitely moving. May have been due to my chattering teeth, too!! ;)