...of Jaunts and Journeys

Monday, March 14, 2011

STAYING BUSY ...

Despite the fact I haven't done much lately, I've stayed busy. The first weekend in March always signifies the North Texas Irish Festival at Fair Park. This year the day began rather gloomy, chilly, and windy. By the afternoon it was brighter and somewhat warmer. There never seems to be a happy medium during Irish Fest. Some years it has been bitterly cold and other years hot enough to cause sunburns.


The late winter- early spring flowers are in full bloom around the city... daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths.



This past weekend brought a trip to the Farmer's Market. How I love that place! Always something worth investigating or trying.


These Gerbera Daisies look so friendly.


The old and the new.


The entrance to the market.


The majority of my days are spent working or driving others to/from work. The weeks are passing quickly. Hopefully the days will slow a bit with daylight saving time in effect. Regardless, it is still my goal to take more photos. I'm trying!!!

Until I get back in the groove...

No comments: