...of Jaunts and Journeys

Saturday, September 05, 2009

KINDA FISHY IF YOU ASK ME!!

Took a trip to The Fish Gallery in Dallas, located at 6955 Greenville Ave # 100 Dallas, TX 75231 at phone number (214) 750-7002. (I promised I'd mention them and put a link on my blog if they allowed me to take pictures while I was there this morning. They did, so now I am).


The 2 pictures below were not taken by me. They are, however, pictures of the newest additions to my aquarium.


Beginning below are pictures I took of fish on display and for sale. Most of the pics were without use of a flash. The largest problem I had was the glare from the store lighting.


You will also note I've started adding watermarks to the photos so no one can borrow them as their own. Not that I have theft-worthy pictures, but after reading the story about the American family who posted a Christmas photo on their blog which ended up being used as a billboard in some foreign country, I thought I'd take precautions. This is a true story by the way. The country was a country like Croatia or Poland... maybe Serbia or Lithuania. ADDENDUM 9-6-09: ABOVE IS THE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL BLOG FROM WHICH THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN. THE COUNTRY WAS CZECH REPUBLIC.


For the most part I wasn't paying attention to the kind of fish. I was going for colorful. Some fish almost seemed to pose!!







Until another post...

No comments: