...of Jaunts and Journeys

Friday, August 01, 2008

T G I F ! ! !

Life has swirled around me as though I'm in a daze. First of all, the heat outside is oppressive!! Positively stifling. Even walking out the door in the morning to go to work feels like blasting your face in a furnace... or moist sauna depending on how high the humidity. Puts a person in a real funk.... and that is where I stay.

The "special other" is still out of town. Let's skip that topic altogether, thank you! Finally talked to him last night for about an hour so those doldrums subsided to a more tolerable level.

My seventeen year old is being squirrely, for lack of a better term. His age should tell you all you need to know about that one!

I want to sew and cook. The cycle perpetuates. Those are the activities to which I resort when I am feeling stressed. I am beginning to wonder if there is anything that will hasten the dissipation of these feelings.

Recent changes at my main place of employment have been welcomed as positive changes. That is at least one thing I am NOT stressed about.

Things are slowly coming around.... slowing looking brighter. We'll see.

Until I work this out.....

No comments: