...of Jaunts and Journeys

Friday, October 31, 2008

PROJECTS AND UPDATES... #96


Happy Halloween!!!

Here are some photos I promised to share.

Status report on the fall tomato plants. I counted about 15 tomatoes yesterday, but this picture was taken last week. Will try to get photo updates this weekend.



My adventure (discovery?) of vintage 1930s fabrics has materialized (the puns are getting ridiculously obvious, aren't they?) into the following collection. Now I am ready to begin cutting prints and assembling blocks.


This is the apron I made last weekend. The pattern is more vintage than the fabric. I needed a very busy fabric with a rainbow of colors because I am such a messy cook. It is reversible. I want to make a few more. Very easy..... very fast.

Until the next time....

1 comment:

Jayna said...

Gena,

Loved your blog site. It made me miss you so much! Wish we were still on Bencrest! Love you lots, Jayna, Mike and Mary