...of Jaunts and Journeys

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKFUL

There are many things for which to be thankful on any given day. To be thankful on Thanksgiving Day seems a moot point if one's heart is filled with love the other 364 days of the year.

All the same, I am thankful for many things. A few days ago we helped my dad celebrate his 75th birthday. Quite a milestone. We shared a lovely dinner with friends and family. Here are Mom and Dad.



The other morning it was very foggy. I had hoped that the sun would begin streaming through the fog and present some excellent photo opportunities. Sun never happened, but the beauty of the fog was not diminished. I took this photo right before work as I took a brief walk in the park near the office.

Yes, I am thankful for many things.... and although it is hard for me to list them for sharing, those things I cherish are held firmly in my heart. So love to my dear family... love to my friends... and thank you for being part of life!

Until another time...

No comments: