...of Jaunts and Journeys

Thursday, June 12, 2008

BLAST FROM THE PAST???

The mail carrier has been good to me the last two days. Yesterday I received the final installment on a king-sized Christmas BOM started last summer. Today I received the first installment of a Mystery BOM from The Fat Quarter Shop. Several others are doing this BOM, and a picture of the finished block was already featured on the website, so I am not giving away the mystery by showing my completed block. It was fast and fun. The fabrics are luscious!! The colors in the picture below don't do the prints justice... and that is after I did tweaking in the photo editing software. The blue is the softest of frosty, icy blues. Great on a hot day like today.


And there is my blast from the past. I once again did some sewing!!! Am surprised I remembered how to maintain a 1/4" seam allowance!

Until I post again.....

1 comment:

Perry said...

Looks good! Am looking forward to getting mine, but it isn't here yet.