...of Jaunts and Journeys

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A GOOD CHRISTMAS

Some pictures from our Christmas Celebration. I was setting the table for the Christmas Eve Dinner. We had Prime Rib Roast, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, and rolls for the main course. We finished with a refreshing scoop of mint ice cream for dessert.


It looks like Santa has already been here!! However, we don't open gifts until Christmas morning.

I never did figure out how to upload a video. I tried... really I did. All I managed to do was download a virus after visiting the video upload site. So here is one last picture of all the lights simultaneously.

Janelle made this very clever and cute gift for Ross. She made a small square box look like a closet with shirts hanging on miniature hangers. The shirts are actually paper money folded in such a way as to look like a shirt and hang on the cute hangers and rod. She really is talented in graphics and creative, artistic feats (like scrapbooking).


Harry gave Eeyore to me. He always teases that I am an Eeyore when I am in a grumpy mood. I've tried to explain to him that being an Eeyore is a GOOD thing and that he is misunderstanding what Eeyore is all about. Just look at that smile!! He has a heart as big as he is and would give away his last possession to a friend in need.

I also was the recipient of this wonderful tripod for my camera. Now I can really practice with the camera in a major way. Thank you, Harry!!!

It was a wonderful Christmas. I hope everyone experienced the same with their loved ones.

Today I started the final work to finish my quilt. I trimmed the edges so I can begin binding it. Now I just need to decide what fabric to use for binding!!

Until I have more to share....

No comments: