...of Jaunts and Journeys

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

RINGING IN 2009!!!

I don't have any pictures to share this time. Sorry about that. I've been busy cooking and making munchies for a New Year's Eve celebration. Nothing fancy. Cocktail sausages, queso, Texas Caviar (blackeyed pea dip/salad), hot chicken dip, Jalapeno Cheese Log, and the obligatory bubbly.

Later in the evening we plan to take the light rail train to downtown Dallas for fireworks at midnight. That will be the extent of the celebration. Like I said... nothing fancy. Might watch Wall-E before its time to get to the train station.

A new online quilting mystery started today. I intend to follow along with the steps. I need a diversion.

Until the next post... or 2009 ... whichever comes first........

1 comment:

Perry said...

Have fun in dt Dallas, and I hope 2009 brings you and your family much happiness!