...of Jaunts and Journeys

Monday, December 08, 2008

LOST IN THOUGHT

Here are the latest batik sampler blocks pieced over the past few days. When I find myself in a contemplative mood I sew. Lately I can do little more than think about things going on in my life. I should be out Christmas shopping but I do not have the finances for that. So I draw inward and think of the love in my heart for those around me and that is as far as I get. Back to the blocks.... don't be too critical of the missing points. I am steadily improving toward regaining my former accuracy and that is all that matters to me. By no means am I a perfectionist when it comes to making blocks. Even the color variances give a clue to the randomness of my thoughts... the colors are all over the place!






Until I have more to add...

1 comment:

Perry said...

Blocks are looking terrific. Keep it up~