...of Jaunts and Journeys

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can You Believe It?


....here is yet another batik sampler block. I think this brings the count to 14 of the total 82 blocks completed. I have a looooong way to go. Cindy said she thinks she has 20something completed. Perry probably has 100+82 finished the way she is sewing like gang-busters these days!

Janelle was in the room as I made this block. She commented that I had way too much patience to sit there making something as small as this block without going crazy. The blocks *are* somewhat smaller than the typical 12" block. These will finish at 7-1/2" when they are assembled into a top. But Janelle is a 20 year old - full of energy and life - no time to be meticulous. rofl Oh how nice it must be!

Time to get busy. The weather is wonderful today and I think it is time to go enjoy some of it. Or maybe I will crank out another batik sampler block!!

Until the next time....

1 comment:

Perry said...

This is a pretty block. I guess I better start cranking these out again before you catch up with me, lol. Maybe this will give me the incentive to start in on them again. Glad you are getting out some!