...of Jaunts and Journeys

Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone, Irish or not! It is also the 14th birthday of my youngest son, appropriately named Patrick. (His birthparents named him and it was so symbolic of the day we didn't have the heart to change it when we adopted him.) Seems impossible he is already that age. Despite the precarious nature of the relationship he has chosen with those who love him most, I wish him many more birthdays in the future years. It will be up to him to make them into what he would have them be.

Storms are headed this way. Typical spring storms in north Texas... threat of hail and tornadoes.

Already ate my corned beef and cabbage. Now to watch Two and a Half Men and Deal or No Deal. Might have to sneak a sip of Irish Whiskey into my bloodstream so the few drops of Irish blood coarsing through my veins actually stick around. lol

Still no sign of the next BOM installment in my mailbox, Cindy. If it isn't here in a few days I'll give the shop a call.

Happy Birthday, Patrick. Mom loves you and I am thinking of you.


Until later......

No comments: