...of Jaunts and Journeys

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Time flew...and then some!

Wow! I was tweaking some settings on this blog and came across the creation date. I started this blog on March 20, 2005. That is almost THREE years ago!!! I've been less than diligent about posting, but that was in the past. Time seems to go faster these days.

I've been busy this morning. I got a small turkey in the oven at 9:00 a.m. and hope to serve it for a noon meal. The blocks for my BOM that I cut yesterday were beckoning to me, so I actually sewed some of those. I hope to start assembling the center soon. I already posted a picture of how the center will look upon completion.

Have no Super Bowl plans other than to cheer for the Patriots. If they've gone this far undefeated, they deserve to win it all. Plus Tom Brady is pretty dang cute. However, we plan to attend 5 o'clock Mass this evening since we figure it won't be crowded. Quite frankly, neither of us felt well enough yesterday to go to our usual 5 o'clock Saturday Anticipated Mass. And neither of us feel well enough today to worry about any special SuperBowl snacks. Perhaps a glass of wine will be good.



On that note, I return to piecing my blocks.....

No comments: